A RARE DIAMOND



Have you ever fallen for someone you would never have imagined?

 She was just a friend , kind, caring,funny and she got mad vibes ๐Ÿ™ˆ..

 We talked alot I remember waiting vigorously just for her to show up on that blue app ๐Ÿ˜‚"fb"... Gradually she became my addiction , I remember when she came online once in a very long while cause she was using mummy's phone *am literally smiling right now* 

Who are we talking about ! Some of you already know ;

Moi bestie calls her joker ๐Ÿ˜‚

 Yea she is one 

Buh shes moi cherry blossoms ๐Ÿ’

Moi buttercup ๐Ÿฅ  

Honey m ๐Ÿฏ

  Moi shuga bby ๐Ÿฅบ

 I prefer calling her dumdum ❤️ ๐Ÿ“❤️

Buh on her naming ceremony she was called

 ChukwuDumebi Venessa ❣️


Long story lemme cut it short I mean very short ..


I can't even recall how we started dating buh it was just a joke to me until it got serious๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Jelly me i asked her our jokingly she  said yes ๐Ÿ˜ ... Buh she was actually joking when she said yes ๐Ÿ˜‚..

 She was still moi paddy moi favorite person ๐Ÿคž.








 I remember when she use to call me on her mom's phone she got my number upstairs I was impressed , when coming back from lesson church or just at home then will talk for long , I fell in love with her voice. 

I fell in love with her even without setting my gaddamn eyes on her for once ๐Ÿฅบ... 

 Bbe remember when we first met ๐Ÿ˜ 

 Twas epic I cnt just forget ๐Ÿ™ˆ ok honestly that was the first time I did hookups with any girl ... I was shy buh I just remembered my secret make the first move to avoid getting shy ๐Ÿ˜ .. it work i didn't even want to go home buh I just had too she was wow way beyond my expectations , she was prettier her skin so brown and Clair very rare ..  

 I remember going home smiling the  whole Eve like someone who just won a lottery ☺️.  Nothing could make me sad  once I taught about her , it sent chills down my spine my mood changes and I just feel like God when will I be with her again ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. 

OMG m missing her already may I just need to stop here ๐Ÿ˜”... 

 Right now am so attached to this girl, I can't even think of staying a day without talking to her ๐Ÿ˜‚. M so fucked up ❣️

 Buh she's worth it ๐Ÿ’‹

 I love you baby girl 


Comments